Stress Less Workshops: Learn practical skills to reduce stress and build resilience
Attend our 2 interactive workshops and discover evidence-based practical skills that will help you to better manage the stress in your life. Find out how relaxation, mindfulness & CBT can help you.
Next course begins on Saturday 23rd February 2019
Course begins Saturday 23rd February 2019, 9.30am-12.30pm at St Peter’s Pavillion, Hindley, Wigan, WN2, 3DN.
Tickets cost £39 (early bird) or £49 for (standard), which includes a place on both training sessions, workbooks and recordings of key exercises.
Week 1: Saturday 23rd Feb’19 9.30am-12.30pm
Introductions, What is stress? 10 golden rules to reducing stress, relax your stress away
Week 2: Saturday 2nd March ‘19 9.30am-12.30pm
Develop healthy attitudes, become more emotional mindful, planful problem solving
This course is for you if…
- You want to learn effective strategies for dealing with stress
- You find yourself worrying excessively
- You get overwhelmed by difficult thoughts and feelings
- You avoid facing problems and hope that they go away
- You find it hard to switch off
NOTE: THIS COURSE OFFERS GROUP TEACHING AND IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR 1:1 THERAPY